Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students.
Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2019 – Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for Emile-Boutmy Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree. See more Details Below;
Well-qualified international students are invited to apply for the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship administrated by the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France.
The program is designed for those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the bachelor and masters degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies is commonly referred to as Sciences Po. It is one of the most prestigious and selective European schools in the social sciences. It is the primary institution of higher learning for the French political and administrative elite.
Why at the Paris Institute of Political Studies? Sciences Po helps students and recent graduates to choose a career path, build a career plan, prepare applications, and meet employers. It provides a comprehensive careers advice service and support during the critical stages of the recruitment process.
- University or Organization: Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the institute
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree then you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the institute.
Benefits: The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019 for masters program and April 13, 2020 for bachelor progarm
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.