CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
FCT Scholarship 2019-2020 for all Nigerian Student.
FCT Scholarship 2019… FCT Scholarship Board is now accepting application from interested and eligible candidate for its 2019 FCT Scholarship award. Interested candidates are to summit their application form on of before 22nd April, 2019.
FCT Scholarship 2019
The FCT Scholarship Scheme has been in existence since 1980s. It has witnessed several transformations from being a Unit under the office of the Head, Department of Education under the office of the Secretary for Education to a Unit known as Education Support Scheme as established in 2006 by the then Minister of FCT, Mallam Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai. Read More.
FCT Scholarship – This is to notify all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, DME centres, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application Forms for 2018/2019 Award Session are now available for sale.
FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2019/2020 Award Session
- The sale of forms will commence from Monday 8th April and close on Monday 22nd May, 2019
- Interested applicants can obtain the Application Form from 10.00am to 3.30pm daily
- Prices for the various categories of application forms are available at the Scholarship Board
- All payments should be made at any “FCMB” Branch through the following “Account Number: 1816951011”
- Application Forms will be issued on presentation of bank tellers.
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain the Application Form at:
FCT Scholarship Board,
Junior Secondary School,
Zone 3, Wuse,
- All completed Application Forms should be returned within two (2) weeks from date of purchase.
- Students in part time and private institutions are not eligible to apply.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.