CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Fully Funded GHC International Scholarships in USA 2019
Fully Funded GHC International Scholarships … Applications are invited for GHC international Scholarships. The scholarship is funded by AnitaB.org. GHC Scholarships is to provide funds for undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty to attend their three-day Celebration.
Scholars who attend GHC gain access to career and academic workshops, networking opportunities, and memories that will last a lifetime. Students all over the world attend GHC to jumpstart and further their careers every year.
Grace Hopper Celebration is the world’s largest gathering of women technologists. It is produced by AnitaB.org and presented in partnership with ACM. GHC 19 will be Oct. 2–4 in Orlando, FL.
- Applications Deadline: March 6, 2019
- Course Level: This scholarship is open to undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, math, physics, or management information systems.
- Scholarship Award: Student and Faculty Scholarships include:
- Individual Registration for the three-day Celebration.
- Hotel accommodations (arranged by AnitaB.org). Student Scholars will be assigned a roommate. Faculty Scholars will be assigned their own room.
- Airfare booked and paid for by AnitaB.org Travel Consultant.
- Travel stipend (if used wisely, the stipend is expected to cover transportation costs to and from the airport, baggage fees, meals, and other travel incidentals).
- We will provide the stipend when you pick up your badge at GHC. Scholars pay upfront for travel day meals and taxis/shuttles to the GHC venue.
- Scholarships cover registration, travel, hotel, and meal expenses.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college, university, or high school at the time of applying.
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in an accredited degree program at a college or university at the time of the Celebration (October 2019). Those graduating prior to the Celebration are not eligible unless accepted to another related degree program (such as an M.S. or Ph.D. program).
- Show satisfactory progress toward a degree such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, math, physics, or management information systems.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in computing.
- You cannot have been an AnitaB.org-GHC Scholarship recipient in 2018.
- You must be at least 18 years of age by October 2, 2019.
- You cannot accept more than one scholarship to attend GHC.
- If you receive a scholarship and do not notify AnitaB.org that you cannot attend prior to the Celebration, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes a scholarship away from another student that could have attended.
- What are we looking for in a student scholar?
- Student scholars are active in their community, including being involved with campus computing/STEM clubs and working toward the advancement of women in computing.
- Student scholars have an understanding of how attending GHC will have an impact on them and any messages or key learnings they take back to share at their schools.
- You must be teaching at an accredited college or university at the time of the conference. We do not award scholarships to High School teachers, as the conference does not provide programming for K-12.
- You must teach in a degree program such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, math, physics, or management information systems.
- If you receive a scholarship and do not notify AnitaB.org that you cannot attend prior to the Celebration, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes a scholarship away from another faculty that could have attended.
- What are they looking for in a faculty scholar?
- Faculty scholars mentor female students.
- Scholars are active in the computing community, providing support to computing clubs and/or organizations.
- GHC will have an impact on the scholar and the message the scholar takes back to her or his school and community.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/ghc-scholarships/
For more information about GHC International Scholarships CLICK HERE to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.