IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship in Mathematics 2019 | Application Guide.
IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship in Mathematics 2019… Applicants can now apply for the IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship in Mathematics at the World Academy of Sciences. Application Deadline is May 31, 2019.
IMU Breakout Graduate Fellowship in Mathematics 2019
The purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented candidates to pursue their postgraduate studies and leading to a PhD degree in the Mathematical Sciences.
Founded in 1983, the World Academy of Sciences is an annual award institute to recognize excellence in scientific research in the global South. It promotes scientific capacity and excellence for sustainable development in the South.
Why should apply to this program? This is a good opportunity for those candidates who wish to continue their postgraduate studies or want to do research or PhD in the field of Mathematics. Through this chance, students can develop their practical skills for a future career.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China (excluding Hong Kong and Macao), Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, D.P.R. of Korea, D.R. of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s DR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FS of), Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, State of Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, TFYR of Macedonia, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, U.R. of Tanzania: Mainland, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a resident or a citizen of a developing country, and be pre-accepted to join a doctoral program in the first academic year after the time of selection in a university or research institution which is based on a developing country from the list above.
- The student needs to be already enrolled in a doctoral program in a university or research institution which is based on a developing country from the list above.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For gaining this education award, seekers are required to be registered as a full-time postgraduate student at any university of a developing country. After being registered candidates can submit the online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the statement from the nominator, scanned copy of student passport, official letter of pre-acceptance in the PhD program, budget of total expenses requested, PhD supervisor CV, research project, two letters of recommendation , transcripts of coursework, nominee CV, nominee letter of motivation, research project and future plans of the student, nominator declaration, PhD supervisor declaration and nominee declaration.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants need to have their bachelor degree certificates and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
The fellowship will cover the entire period of the doctoral program up to a maximum of USD 10,000 per year to four years of the student with full tuition fee, accommodation expenses, travel expenses, living expenses.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.