Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
International Education Fee Scholarship at University of Houston in USA 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for International Education Fee Scholarship 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is February 24, 2019… See Details Below;
The International Education Fee Scholarship (IEFS) is available at the University of Houston. The IEFS is used as financial assistance to undergraduate and graduates UH students to participate in an approved learning abroad program.
For this scholarship, undergraduate students must have completed 12 UH credit hours, have a minimum 2.5 GPA, and be in good academic standing. And Graduate students must have completed 9 UH credit hours, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and be in good academic standing.
The University of Houston empowers students in their pursuit of learning, discovery, leadership, and engagement. At the University of Houston, they prepare students to envision their future, emerge as leaders and launch careers that transform the world.
- Applications Deadline: February 24, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to all courses at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study an undergraduate and graduate degree.
- Scholarship Award: Tuition Fee
- Nationality: UH students to participate in approved learning abroad program
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Freshman students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Must have completed 12 UH credit hours, have a minimum 2.5 GPA, and be in good academic standing.
- Must not have received the IEFS before.
- Credit hours and GPA at time of application. First-semester and new transfer students are not eligible to apply during their first semester at UH.
- Must have completed 9 UH credit hours, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and be in good academic standing.
- Must not have received the IEFS before.
- Credit hours and GPA at time of application. First-semester and new transfer students are not eligible to apply during their first semester at UH unless the student completed an undergraduate program at UH.
How to Apply:
Submit a description of your selected learning abroad program with cost information.
- This may be a screenshot of a program provider’s website or a PDF or a program flyer.
Complete the IEFS application essay.
- The essay should not exceed two pages. It must be typed (12pt., Times New Roman font) and double-spaced.
- It should describe how the learning abroad program you have selected will enhance your academic program at the University of Houston. Also, please state:
- Personal, professional, and academic goals
- How the selected program will help you reach your goals
- What you hope to gain from the selected learning abroad program
Students participating in a faculty-led program cannot receive a letter of recommendation from the faculty or staff member leading their program abroad. If multiple letters of reference are received, the IEFS Committee will review only the first letter that is received.
- Students will need to submit a scholarship application form through the given link: http://www.uh.edu/learningabroad/scholarships/iefs/iefs-application.docx
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.