International Scholarship for Egyptian Students 2019 at Bond University.
International Scholarship for Egyptian Students 2019… Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for International Scholarship for Egyptian Students 2019/2020. The application Deadline is July 5, 2019. See more Details Below;
Bond University has now primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution. It is the first private non-profit university in Australia, which recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It offered compliance training as well as training on communication skills.
Why at Bond University? At this university, candidates can get the learning and development opportunities to enhance their skills, performance management and leadership skills, IT skills, academic skills, cultural diversity, time management, and assertiveness.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, have the outstanding academic ability. Students, who are studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged offer, are still eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, aspirants must have to receive an offer to study the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework via the Bond University Online Application Form. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to attach the written statement up to 500 words detailing why they believe they should be awarded a Bond academic achievement scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in graduate or postgraduate degree at the university, then you are required to fulfill the entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: You must have to provide the formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements below.
The studentship will be awarded worth up to AUD$10,000 tuition remission and paid in two equal.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.