Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Program 2019/2020 | See Application Guide.
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Program 2019… The Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board is inviting suitably and qualify candidate to apply for its 2019-2020 scholarship. Applicant must be an idegene of one of the Niger Delta States. Explore this page for more important details.
Are you from any of these states (Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo)? If yes, the Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) has opened their portal for application.
Niger Delta Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements.
- Must be an indigene of any of the following states: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo
- Applicants must be at least a holder of SSCE Certificate, and for undergraduates, matric number must be submitted during application
- All applicants must be from the Niger Delta region
- All data should be entered correctly as requested on the web portal.
- Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Scholarship.
Next, follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification.
All applicants should note that;
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: no one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.