=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Royal Commonwealth Society Scholarship 2019 at University of Canterbury.
Royal Commonwealth Society Scholarship 2019… The studentship is organized by the Royal Commonwealth Society (NZ) Inc., open to pursuing a Master’s degree by thesis or a PhD degree at the university.
As New Zealand‘s second oldest university, the University of Canterbury has the most extensive network of field stations of any New Zealand university. It offers a wide range of facilities and services are available to students on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university helps candidates with all career development learning. It provides an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It offers a variety of services based on student’s needs.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries of the Commonwealth
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: For being admitted in this program, recipients must be enrolled in a full-time or part-time program for a Master’s degree by thesis or a PhD degree and must have met the academic requirements for enrolment at the University of Canterbury.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For grasping this opportunity, seekers are required to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking acceptance for the admission, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: In order to apply, you need to attach a copy of passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in postgraduate degree, applicants are needed to have their previous studies in a relevant bachelor’s degree or a qualification or combination of qualifications considered to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants need to demonstrate an intermediate level of written and spoken English.
The grant will be awarded worth up to $2,500 to each successful scholar.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.