SCU Neil Leiper Tourism Honours Scholarship in Australia 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for SCU Neil Leiper Tourism Honours Scholarship in Australia 2019 a. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is February 1st, 2019. See more details below;
SCU Neil Leiper Tourism Honours Scholarship
The Southern Cross University (SCU) is delighted to offer scholarships for students studying the Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with an honours degree program.
This scholarship which provides a stipend of up to $5000 is named in honour of Professor Neil Leiper (obit). Now sadly passed away, Professor Leiper was a key figure in the field of tourism studies and a respected academic of Southern Cross University.
The Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
- Applications Deadline:February 01, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undertaking Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with the Honours program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Scholarship Award: Between $1000 and $5000 (value to be paid out over two payments — one payment in Session one and the other in the second half of the year.).
- Nationality: Australia students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Formal acceptance into the Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with the honours program.
• Applicants to indicate their proposed Honours research proposal topic utilising the prescribed School of Business and Tourism Honours Research proposal template, accompanied by their CV.
• The recipient is to undertake their Honours program on a full-time basis either on-campus (internal) or via distance education.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.