Total E&P Scholarship 2019/2020 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students.
Total E&P Scholarship 2019… This article is a full guideline on how you can apply for the TOTAL E&P Scholarship online. From the post below, you will be able to know the scholarship admission guideline, requirement and registration procedure. Stay focus and read through.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of it’s Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Merit Scholarship 2019.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Total E&P Scholarship 2019 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Scholarship programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years with excellent students gaining admission into different higher Institution abroad.
Total E&P Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University;
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application;
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate;
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How To Apply for the Total E&P Scholarship
Applicants for the Total E&P Scholarship 2019/2020 should fill and submit the following documents before the expected deadline, to be considered for the scholarship.
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
- Upload all the documents required:
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA.
Total E&P Scholarship Aptitude Test Venues
The Examination is taken at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them
DEADLINE: Not yet available
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Total E&P Scholarship 2019, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 Total E&P Scholarship, Apply for Total E&P Scholarship 2019, scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship- application-form/, Total E&P 2019 Scholarship Requirement, Total E&P Scholarship, Total E&P Scholarship 2019, Total E&P Scholarship Application Guide 2019, total scholarship 2019/2020, total scholarship canada, total scholarship shortlisted candidate, Total Scholarship Website, total scholarships 2019, total scholarships australia