How to Apply for University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards in UK, 2019/2020.
University of Greenwich International Scholarships… The University of Greenwich is offering international scholarship awards for overseas students. The scholarship gives the opportunity to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
International students who will be placed on a full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year are eligible to apply.
The University of Greenwich is a public university in London, United Kingdom. It has three campuses in London and Kent, England. The university offers more than 1,200 postgraduate and degree programmes.
- Applications Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in any subject offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £500 – £3,000 and a tuition fee reduction
The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To available for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree program or full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as overseas
- Candidates must be a registering on a degree program at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study. Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
Note: you must be an international fee-paying student, and already hold an offer to study with the University of Greenwich for September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The panel will meet on:
- April 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 March 2019)
- June 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 17 May 2019)
- August 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 19 July 2019)
- November 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 18 October 2019)
- December 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 15 November 2019)
How to Apply
The applicants must submit an online application at https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.