Jardine Foundation ITB Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 Students Update.
Jardine Foundation ITB Postgraduate Scholarship: The Jardine Foundation is pleased to provide Scholarships for the high performing students from Indonesia at Institute Teknologi Bandung.
The fund is established to assist scholars, who want to study the postgraduate degree program at the primarily selected colleges at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Established in 1982, the Jardine Foundation provides scholarships to Oxford and Cambridge Universities for students from Asia. It maintains the network of scholars and offers them summer internships within the conglomerate and also hosts regular gatherings with alumni and senior management.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for Indonesian students to further their master’s studies in their chosen field. It gives advice and a range of services to empower candidates with the skills and knowledge for their future career.
June 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or PhD in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicant must be recommended to the Foundation by ITB, have reached an academic standard to qualify for entry to either of the Universities, be in a satisfactory state of health and have a satisfactory level of English.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For grasping this opportunity, seekers are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at any selected college at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge (the ‘Universities’) in the UK. After being enrolled, claimants can complete the award application form and submit it by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach a statement by answering the following questions in not more than 200 words per question: professional objectives after completion of their course, how the course they have chosen would help them attain these objectives and what position they, what the word ‘leadership’ means to the applicant, outline an achievement or experience that they believe best reflects their leadership potential, CV / résumé, letter of recommendation, a recent passport-size photograph and certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, applicants need to hold all the required previous degree certificates of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language skills.
The grant will cover tuition fees, board and lodging, living expenses and travel expenses to and from the chosen educational establishment at the beginning and at the end of the course in respect of which The grant is awarded.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.