=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
University of South Australia ATN-LATAM Research Scholarship in Australia 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for University of South Australia ATN-LATAM Research Scholarship in Australia 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 31st January 2019. Continue Reading…
University of South Australia ATN-LATAM Research Scholarship
The Australian Technology Network (ATN) is pleased to announce a minimum of 10 scholarships for eligible applicants to undertake PhD research at one of the five ATN universities in Australia. These scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
The University of South Australia is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
• Course Level:Scholarships are available to pursue PhD research program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to AUD 30,000.
• Number of Scholarships: Ten Scholarships are awarded.
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
•Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay, and.
2. Meet Unisia’s standard PhD entry and admission requirements.
3. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
4. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
5. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply:
Submit the application form online by 31, January 2019. To apply for a scholarship, including a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.