Apply for Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants for International Students in New Zealand – 2019.
- If you are searching for “ Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants for International Students ” This page is all you need. Explore
The Victoria University of Wellington is offering Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants for all students. Students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at Victoria University of Wellington are invited to apply.
These grants are to encourage students who are facing financial hardship to continue in their studies at Victoria University. The grants are funded from the Student Assistance Scheme and were established in 2000.
The Victoria University has a tradition of fostering strong global links in teaching and research and program of national significance and international quality.
- Application Deadline:February 18, 2019
• Course Level:Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate, part-time and full-time program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The grants are up to $2,000 and the number and value of each grant is at the discretion of the selection panel whose decision is final.
• Number of Scholarships: Not Known
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the New Zealand and international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries:The scholarships are available for the New Zealand and international students.
• Entrance Requirement:Applications are open to all students who are studying at Victoria University of Wellington including domestic, international, undergraduate, postgraduate, part-time and full-time students.
· Applicants must be enrolled in the trimester they are applying for. E.g. Students who apply for round 1 must be enrolled in trimester 1 of the same year.
· The grants will be awarded on the basis of financial need and satisfactory academic commitment and progress. Factors taken into consideration when assessing financial need could include – high course costs, high transport costs, medical conditions or disability preventing part-time work, family to support, any other relevant circumstances.
· The Grants are intended to assist with ongoing costs related to study. They are not intended for tuition fees. The student is expected to be claiming all other available funding; ie Studylink, Student Loan, if eligible.
· All offers of the award will be conditional upon the recipient being fully enrolled in the trimester they are applying for and having satisfactory academic progress in their prior trimester.
· Recipients are expected to register with their student ID number and complete two online Blackbullion modules (of their choice) before receiving the second instalment. The second instalment will not be paid until this condition is met.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a completed online application outlining details of their situation and provide financial evidence. Financial Evidence Required:
• A recent bank document showing the balances in all your accounts (internet banking printouts are acceptable).
• A recent bank document showing at least two weeks of transactions in the account(s) where your income is received and any rent/board paid from (internet banking printouts are acceptable).
• For domestic students only: A StudyLink / WINZ document stating your current entitlements*
If your entitlements for the coming year have not yet been processed, documents from the previous year will be accepted.
Visit For More Information
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.