WSU Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 | See Application Guide and Requirement
WSU Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 | See Application Guide and Requirement.
WSU Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship… Applications are open for the Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship funded by Western Sydney University. The scholarship is available for the citizens of Australia.
The scholarship is open for the students who enrolled in a Bachelor of Science undergraduate degree at WSU in the field of Biochemistry and/or Microbiology.
Western Sydney University is a world-class, multi-campus university provides undergraduate, postgraduate and higher research degrees. It is one of Australia’s leading institutions that ranked in the top 400 in the world.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate degree program
- Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $7,500 per year for the duration of the degree
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for the citizens of Australia
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available to study Bachelor of Science in the field of Biochemistry and/or Microbiology
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants, who are Australian citizens, are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The applicant must be a new or continuing students enrolled in a Bachelor of Science undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University including Biochemistry and/or Microbiology
- Applicant must have a GPA of 5 or above. New students must have an ATAR of 85 and above
- Applicant must remain enrolled full-time or part-time in the required course (that is, not less than 20 credit points per semester)
- Applicant must have to provide an annual progress report in October of each year to the University and to Mrs. Cho
Applicant must submit the document:
- The applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
- This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant’s background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility and merit.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $7,500 per year for the duration of the degree to the successful applicant.
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for the scholarship. You also have to submit some supporting documents.
The applicant can apply for the Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Undergraduate scholarship through the given link: https://applyonline.uws.edu.au/connect/webconnect
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.