Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure 2017/2018 is Out Online.
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure 2017…. Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti ND/HND acceptance and school fees payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session. See more details below;
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, has released the acceptance fee and school fees payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure.
To facilitate the foregoing eportal registration formality, newly admitted Candidates are expected to observe the following procedural steps:
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolyado.edu.ng);
- Click on to Application Portal. You will be redirected to https://eportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng/;
iii. on the eportal page, Login to your application DASHBOARD with USERNAME which can be your UTME registration Number (77042317JA) or Form number (FPA/PUTME-FRM/1713927) or email address;
- On your Application Dashboard, carefully check the Admission Status if admitted or Not admitted;
- If admitted, proceed to the Academic Office, Main Administrative Block for screening of credentials with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of: WASC/SSCE/NECO results or equivalents for ND and HND Candidates;
- UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
- Post UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
- Admission Status print out for ND Candidates;
- Application form print out for HND Candidates;
- ND result for HND Candidates;
- One year Industrial Training (IT) completion letter for HND Candidates;
- Two recent passport photographs for ND and HND Candidates.
vi If CLEARED and ENABLED for Acceptance fee payment, Login to your Application Dashboard, Click on Proceed to Acceptance fee;
vii. On the Acceptance fee Page, carefully read through your information details i.e Name, Form Number, Payment Detail, Department, Admission Session and Amount;
viii. If information is confirmed okay, click on Pay Now;
- You will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY Environment;
- make payment with the use of MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve Card;
- You will be redirected back to the ePortal to print your receipt.
Candidates should also note that Admission Letters, Students Matriculation Number and online application for hostel accommodation will be available on their respective dashboards after payment of School fees.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2017/2018 Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure, Fed Poly Ado Ekiti, Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure 2017, Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND Acceptance Fees, Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND Acceptance Fees Payment Procedure, Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND School Fees, Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti ND/HND School Fees Payment Procedure