ADSU Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 | Click Here to See Full Calendar.
ADSU Academic Calendar…. Adamawa State University (ADSU) academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
The management of the Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the revised academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ADSU Academic Calendar
FIRST SEMESTER 2018/2019.
- Resumption/Registration of new students – 29th April to 11th May, 2019
- Late Registration for new students – 13th to 18th May, 2019
- First Semester Lectures for new students – 29th April to 29th July, 2019
- Matriculation – 20th May, 2019
- Resumption/Registration for returning students – 11th to 25th May, 2019
- Late Registration for returning students – 27th May to 1st June, 2019
- First Semester Lectures for returning students – 10th June – 31st August, 2019
- Revision – 2nd to 7th September, 2019
- First Semester Examination – 19th August to 19th September, 2019
- First Semester Break – 20th September to 25th September, 2019
SECOND SEMESTER 2018/2019.
- ADSU Resumption (All students) – 26th September, 2019
- Second Semester Lectures – 30th September — 9th December, 2019
- SUG Week 12th — 17th November, 2019
- National Day — 1st October, 2019
- Id-el Moulud — 10th November, 2019
- Second Semester Examinations – 12th December — 30th January, 2020
- End of year break – 21st December — 5th January, 2020
- Resumption for New Students – 17th February, 2020
Consideration of Results:
- Departmental Board – 20th February 2020
- Faculty Board – 22nd February 2020
- Senate Business Committee- 27th February — 2nd March 2020
- Senate meeting (for Result) – 5th March 2020
- Resumption date for 2019/2020 – 9th March 2020
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.