CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Atiba University Oyo Post UTME Form 2019… Atiba University Oyo post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is now available for sale. Continue reading to get more information about Atiba University Oyo post UTME Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom. We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.
Atiba University Courses.
- B.Sc. BIOLOGY
- B.Sc. BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. MICROBIOLOGY
- B.Sc. CHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. PHYSICS B.Sc. MATHEMATICS
- B.A. ENGLISH
- B.Sc. ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. BANKING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. CRIMINOLOGY & SECURITY STUDIES
- B.Sc. PSYCHOLOGY
- B M.L.S MEDICAL LAB. SCIENCE
- B.NSc. NURSING SCIENCE
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility.
The following candidates are eligible for admission:
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University,Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
Atiba University Admission General Entry Requirements for UTME & Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September 2019.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form.
Once you meet our admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N10,000.
After you Apply
- Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the university portal.
- Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
- A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.
CONTACT: The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo. Tel: 08059952137-Whatsapp enabled, 08033287535 OR 08103494152, 07056229255
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.