CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
BUK UTME Admission List 2019/2020 is Out Online.
Bayero University, Kano, BUK admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session are now available online.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post UTME admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Admission lists is the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
IMPORTANT! Please be guided that as at the time this page was updated, Bayero University, Kano UTME admission list for the 2019/2020 session was not yet released. Kindly bookmark this PAGE, so that you might not miss out on our frequent update.
How to Check BUK Admission List Online.
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
Successfully admitted candidates should proceed to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
- Screening commences on
Monday 12th November, 2018 and ends Friday 7th December, 2018
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.