Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Important Notice to Students on Commencement of 2017/2018 Academic session.
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Important Notice…. This is to inform all students of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti that at the Emergency Meeting of the Academic Board held on Tuesday, 7th November, 2017 at the Conference Hall, the Board considered issues relating to the Students’ rampage of Saturday, 7th October, 2017 and took the following decisions:
Resumption of all Students (except SIWES) has been slated for Monday, 20th November, 2017.
All Students including those with outstanding Carry-over Courses are to pay a reparation fee of twenty thousand naira (N20, 000.00) only. In this respect, a payment platform has been created and Students are therefore advised to observe the following procedures:
- Visit the Polytechnic Website (www.fedpolyado.edu.ng)
- Click on the Student portal.
- You will be redirected to https://studentportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng/site/login
- On the Student Portal page, Login with your Matric No. as USERNAME all in capital letter (FPA/BF/16/1-0000) and PASSWORD as password in small letters
- Update your profile and click on PAYMENT
- You will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY Environment
- Make payment with the use of MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve Card
- After payment, you will be redirected back to the ePortal to print your payment receipt.
For any enquires call 08034155891, 08076347601 or send an email to [email protected]
(Payment on the Platform commences immediately).
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti Important Notice.
In addition to the payment, each Student is expected to bring along:
- A sworn affidavit to be of good behavior throughout the period of studentship;
- A letter of Indemnity from Parents/Sponsors/Guardians. However, Students should note that payment of School Fee and Reparation fee are conditions for resumption.
- All Students should proceed to the Bursary after payment of reparation fee for authentication.
- Examination for all Students (except SIWES) commences on Monday, 27th November, 2017. (Full Examination Time-Tables are on display in the respective Schools and Departments).
- Resumption cum commencement of Lectures for SIWES Students has been fixed for Monday, 11th December, 2017.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.