Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Schedule & Fee 2020/2021 Session Update.
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND screening exercise (entrance examination) schedule, fee and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below;
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2020/2021 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management has released the screening exercise schedule, screening fee and payment procedure.
See Also: How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission – Deadline is 11th December, 2020.
The screening test as scheduled below:
Date: 14th December, 2020
Time: 9:00 am Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Proceed with uploading of documents.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented
Candidates are required to upload the following documents during registration for the screening and present same, in clean hard copies, at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.
Completion and submission of forms online will close by 11:59 p.m on the 11th of December 2020.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Schedule 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fed Poly Idah Hnd Screening Date, Federal Poly Idah Hnd Courses, federal poly idah portal, Federal Polytechnic Idah Hnd Form, Federal Polytechnic Idah Hnd Form 2020, Fpi Hnd Form 2020, Fpi Hnd Screening Date