Check Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Schedule & Fee 2019 | Examination Venue, Time and Date.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Schedule 2019… Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND screening exercise (entrance examination) schedule, fee and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session. See more details below;
Candidates that have registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2019/2020 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission can check the institutute screening exercise schedule, screening fee and payment procedure here.
Check This: How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission | Deadline is October 31, 2019.
The screening test as scheduled below:
Date: Friday, 2nd November, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure.
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
Documents Required at Federal Poly Idah HND Screening.
Candidates are required to present the following documents at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.