FUAM Courses and Requirements | List of Courses Offered.
FUAM Accredited Courses and Requirements | FUAM List of available Undergraduate Courses / Programmes Offered at the Institution and approved by NUC
The establishment of Universities of Agriculture came into effect on l January 1988 following a demerger process that resulted in simultaneous coming on stream of the two Universities of Agriculture located in Makurdi in Benue State, and Abeokuta in Ogun State. A third one located in Umudike in Abia State was established in 1992.
Are you seeking admission into FUAM, or looking for information on the list of courses offered in FUAM and their requirements?
FUAM Courses and Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi.
Agric & Science Education
- Agricultural Education
- Educational Foundation and General studies
- Science education
Agric. Econs and Extentetion
- Agric. Economics
- Agric Extension and Communication
- Animal Production
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Breeding and Physiology
- Food Science And Tech
- Home Science and Management
Forestry And Fisheries
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forest Production and Product
- Social And Environmental Forestry
- Wide-life and Range Management
- Agric And Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Crop Production
- Soil Science
- Plant Breeding and Seed Science
- Crop and Environmental Production
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- Veterinary Medicine
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FUAM Courses and Requirements, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi address, Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi admission, Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi courses, Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi cut off mark, Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi FUAM admission list, Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi postgraduate school fees, Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi school fees, FUAM, FUAM courses, FUAM Courses and Requirements, FUAM official site, List of Courses Offered In The Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi