FULOKOJA Fresh Students Registration Procedure 2017/2018.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Lokoja that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Federal University Lokoja Fresh Student Registration Procedure
*Note: Registration of New Students Commences on 27th November, 2017 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus, Lokoja.
Candidates should maintain a personal file containing copies of all documents submitted
STEP 1: ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DESK
Proceed to the University Auditorium and locate a Desk labelled your Department to submit the following documents for screening.
- Acceptance fee E-Payment Receipt
- O/Level Result(s) (only original certificate or results printed from the examination body’s website is acceptable)
- New Scratch Card for verifying the O’level result
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out)
- Letter of Undertaking
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from a Government Hospital
(Make 4 copies each of all documents)
- Evidence of investigations done, like Laboratory Reports should be provided during registration.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from Government General/Teaching Hospital signed by Medical Officers and above should also be provided.
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
Make sure you are cleared for Online Registration at the Academic Affairs Division before proceeding to generate RRR for school fees payment
STEP 2: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit the University’s Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for Registration on the 2017/2018 Admission Portal
- Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Fees from the University Student Registration Portal.
- Pay your school fees as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
4. Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
5. Complete your personal details on the forms (Form 01 – 06) provided on the University portal and print.
6. Complete your Course Registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
Step 3: SUBMISSION OF REMITA PAYMENT SLIP
- Proceed to the Bursary Department and submit two (2) copies each of the REMITA Payment slip and Online School Fees receipt for official stamp.
Step 4: REGISTRATION DESK
- Return to the registration venue and submit the completed forms (Form 01 – 06) and photocopies of the stamped Online School Fees receipt to the relevant Units below.
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services
- Academic Affairs Division
- Also submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.