FULOKOJA Remedial Programme Admission Form 2019 | Application Guidelines/Requirements
- Are you searching for ‘FULOKOJA Remedial Programme Admission Form?’ Then this page is all you need explore.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA ) admission form for its 2019/2020 remedial programme is now available for sale Follow this page to be guided on how to obtain FULOKOJA Remedial Programme Admission Form. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one year Remedial Science Programme of Federal University Lokoja for 2019/2020 academic session.
The Remedial Science Programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into 100 level degree Programmes in the Faculty of Science of the University.
Successful Candidates will be considered for admission into any of the Science Degree Programmes of the University which are; Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Mathematical Sciences (B. Sc. Mathematics; B. Sc. Statistics) and Physics.
FULOKOJA Remedial Programme Admission Requirements.
To qualify for admission, applicants must have at least five ‘O’ Level Credits which must include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and English Language obtained at SSCE, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Candidates MUST write the 2019/2020 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination as specified in the University’s website (See here)
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Remedial Admission.
Candidates are to follow the guidelines outlined below for the purchase of the application Form.
- Visit the University website: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Remedial Portal
- Create your Remedial account by clicking on Create your Remedial Account
- Fill in the required fields and Create Account
- Login to the Remedial Portal with your created Remedial account email address
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR
- With the generated RRR, pay application fee of N5,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your printed payment invoice.
- Return to the University’s Remedial Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your application form online and print out your Application Form
Once your application form is completed and submitted, you can no longer edit your details.
Admission of candidates shall also be based on a screening exercise to be conducted by the University. Candidates are expected to come with the originals of their credentials for the screening exercise.
Candidates are to note that the programme is non-residential, thus candidates are to make private arrangements for their accommodation while on this programme.
Deadline for Application is now 30th September, 2019.
What’s your take on this article? Believe it’s helpful? If yes don’t hesitate sharing this with your friends via Facebook, eskimi, twitter, Tumblr, Wechat, whatsapp, Google+ and other social media platform.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.