FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 | Registration Guide and Requirement.
FUTO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019… Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO direct entry admission screening online application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online. See more details below;
FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission through direct entry that the management of the institution has announced the commencement of the registration exercise.
FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening.
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2017/2018 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND / HND / First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Duration of the Aptitude Test: The Aptitude Test will hold from
Thursday, October 26, 2017 to Friday, October 27, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUTO Direct Entry Admission 2019, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2017/2018 FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form, FUTMINNA, FUTO, FUTO DE Registration Guide, FUTO Direct Entry, FUTO Direct Entry 2017/2018, FUTO Direct Entry Admission, FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form, FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form 2017, FUTO Direct Entry Admission Requirement, FUTO Direct Entry Courses, FUTO Direct Entry Cut off mark, FUTO Direct Entry Exam date, FUTO Direct Entry Past questions, FUTO Direct EntryRequirement