LAUTECH Cut off Mark 2020/2021 and Departmental Cut off Point.
LAUTECH Cut off Mark: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH departmental admission cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Continue reading to see more details below.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which includes meeting the required cut off mark for each school’s as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
LAUTECH Cut off Mark
Jamb fixed cut off mark for LAUTECH is 180.
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
LAUTECH Departmental Cut off Mark
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology are as follows;
- Agric Econs – 35%
- Agric Extension and Rural Development – 30%
- Animal Production and Health – 35%
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology – 35%
- Crop Production and Soil Science – 30%
- Crop and Environmental Protection – 30%
- Medicine – 69%
- Anatomy – 45%
- Biochemistry – 50%
- Physiology – 45%
- Nursing – 64%
- Medical Laboratory Science – 60%
- Architecture – 55%
- Fine and Applied Arts – 30%
- Urban and Regional Planning – 33%
- Agricultural Engineering – 40%
- Computer Science and Engineering – 55%
- Civil Engineering – 55%
- Chemical Engineering – 50%
- Food Science and Engineering – 45%
- Mechanical Engineering – 55%
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 54%
- Accounting – 30%
- Marketing – 30%
- Transport Management – 30%
- Pure and Applied Biology – 35%
- Pure and Applied Chemistry – 30%
- Pure and Applied Mathematics – 35%
- Pure and Applied Physics – 35%
- Earth Sciences – 40%
- Science Laboratory Technology – 30%
- Statistics – 30%
LAUTECH Nature of Admission Screening
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
LAUTECH Address and Locations
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology is located in the heart of the town of Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Contact Us @:
Please contact us through the following Telephone and addresses:
OGBOMOSO MAIN CAMPUS
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
- P.M.B 4000, Ogbomoso,
Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Mobile Phone: +(234)-8067624977, +(234)-8067624952
College of Health Sciences
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
P.M.B 4400, Isale Osun, Osogbo,
- 15, Ojo Ibadan Avenue,
- Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Telephone: +(234)-(0)2-8100629, +(234)-(0)2-8101277
- Registrar: [email protected]
- General Enquiries: [email protected]
- ICT Centre: [email protected] Phone: +(234)80-7903-8989, +(234)90-9450-7494 [Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about LAUTECH Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.