NDU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2019/2020 and Registration Guidelines | Supplementary.
The management of Niger Delta University, NDU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME/Direct Entry admission screening form for 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 160. The deadline for the online submission of application form is 09th October, 2019.
This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2019/2020 session will take place as indicated below.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Supplementary Post UTME.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 9th October, 2019.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 9th October, 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.