Nigerian Law School Bar Final Resit Examinations Timetable April 2020.
NLS Bar Final Resit Exams Timetable – Nigerian Law School Bar Final Resit Examinations Timetable for April 2020 has been released. See the NLS Bar Final Resit Exams Timetable below.
The Director General has approved that the re-sit examination for those who failed the examination should hold from 17th to 23rd February, 2020.
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Final Resit Examination Timetable.
THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL HEREBY ANNOUNCES THE PROGRAMME FOR BAR FINAL RESIT EXAMINATIONS AS FOLLOWS;
|REGISTRATION||JAN 27-FEB 14, 2020||ONLINE|
|REVISION CLASSES||FEB 17 – APRIL 09, 2020||ALL CAMPUSES|
|EXAMINATIONS||APRIL17-APRIL23, 2020||ABUJA CAMPUS ONLY.|
ALL PAPERS – =N= 60,000
ONE PAPER – =N= 30,000
REVISION PROGRAMME – =N= 15,000
- THE REVISION CLASSES ARE MANDATORY AND ATTENDANCE WILL BE TAKEN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ATTAINED AT LEAST 80% ATTENDANCE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXAMINATIONS.
- REFERENCE (SINGLE) SUBJECT CANDIDATES MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ATTEND THE REVISION CLASSES.
- REGISTRATION FEES SHOULD BE PAID TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ON THE CBN/REMITA PAYMENT GATEWAY, AT ANY COMMERCIAL BANK OR THROUCH ELECTRONIC TRANSFER AS FOLLOWS:-
- NAME OF MDA: COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: RESIT EXAMINATION OR REVISION PROGRAMME.
- PAYER’S FULL NAME
- CANDIDATES ARE TO SUBMIT THE HARD COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- TWO (2) COPIES OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM,
- TWO (2) COPIES OF PRINTOUT OF THE BAR FINAL RESULT (LAST ATTEMPT).
- FOUR (4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS.
- TWO (2) PHOTOCOPIES OF LAW SCHOOL ID CARD
TO THE OFFICE OF: THE SECRETARY TO THE COUNCIL AND DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION, NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL, BWARI-ABUJA, ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 28, 2020
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS IS FEBRUARY 28, 2020.
- CANDIDATES WHO REGISTER BUT FAILTOTURN UP FOR THE EXAMINATION WILL FORFEIT THE REGISTRATION FEE.
- THERE IS NO ACCOMMODATION ON CAMPUS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL WEBSITE www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]ews.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.