ADS! Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 08063692710

Filed in School News by on March 25, 2019

=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response

OOU Courses and Requirement | List of Courses Offered in Olabisi Onabanjo University.

OOU, OOU Courses and Requirement | OOU List of available undergraduate courses / programmes offered at the institution and approved by NUC – See more details;

OOU Courses and Requirement

OOU Courses and Requirement

We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.

Courses / Departments in OOU

SOCIAL SCIENCES
1Economics
2Mass Communications
3Political Science
4Psychology
5Sociology

If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about OOU Courses and Requirement, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!

Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS

Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Samuel says:

Can I gain admission into OOU with 170, I want to study pharmacy is it possible.2018 candidate pls

2. Orekoyaodunayo says:

I Ave 185 can I study philosophy in olabisi onabanjo

3. Emmanuel godwin ugogo says:

I score 185, can I read biochemistry

4. Adebamiro Jeremiah Feranmi. says:

What is the minimum requirement for civil law in oou.

5. Chris says:

What are OOU course requirements for computer science scholarship program/ consult in partnership with Harvard aid initiative program for diploma courses.

6. Mary B. says:

Good am sir/ma,
    i want to know if the Second list is out and i want a notification for it when it is out.

7. Olatunde says:

What is the o level requirement for architecture

8. Adewusi Ademola says:

With D7 ,can I get law in oou ?
    08134371773

9. Opeoluwa Esther says:

what are the subject that go for mass communication

10. Aina Abidemi oluwadamilare says:

Gud day sir/ma is it possible for me to study law at Oou with 195 as jamb score

11. Odesesan says:

please i score 202 in jamb and 32 in post utme of OOU exam my course is Accounting and i chose them as second choice and am indigene will they admit me.

12. Agwu Precious says:

Good day sir/ma,I’m Agwu Precious.I scored 241 in my jamb and 44% in post utme,can I still gain admission into law faculty.

13. ayo says:

at least hav credit pass in english, mathematics, biology, physics and chemistry

14. Ruth says:

hello…pls wah is d cut off mark for agric extension and rural sociology in oou..i added my screening result and jamb score together and my scoreis 38.5%…so i wanna knw if i meet up with d course or not

15. Ifeoluwa says:

I scored 203 in jamb can I study medicine and surgery

16. Kabeerat says:

when is PUTME result will be out

17. Abaniwonda kareemat says:

Morning MA,pls MA I scored 223 in my time.My waec result in biology is D7 while others are A1s ND B2s.Will I be considered for admission to study computer science?
    Thank you ma.

18. Komolafe Magaret says:

Please sir/ma i need you to send me the requirements of direct entry for banking and finance at oou and I want to know if the form is out for sales.

19. Richard says:

*Good afternoon sir, my problem is that my score is 187 and i didn’t choose O.O.U, i want to use two seatings O’level. Would it be possible for me to study law or any other course in O.O.U relating to Art???*

20. olabod Emmanuel says:

please what are the requirements for business administration and banking and finance

21. Ayeola Taiwo says:

i have D7 in english andE8 in physics with 194 in jamb can i be addmitted for medcine and surgery

22. Tolulope says:

09060352659

23. Gud Evening Plz I Scored 195 In My Jamb And Wants 2 Study Political Science

24. Born To Excel says:

What are the WAEC requirements for Electrical and Electronics Engineering @OOU,my jamb score is 195 and did not choose the school in Jamb.
    Here is my contact:09090628737

25. tee why says:

please what’s the utme requirement for business administration and business education in Oou

26. Damilare says:

Can I study civil engineering without chemistry in waec

27. I scored 208 in my jamb and ii have 5 credits in two sittings I want to study economics in oou am I good to go

28. oshinfade musbau olaitan says:

how will d screening b conducted,and wat will i do if dere is mistake in my date of birth

29. oshinfade musbau olaitan says:

pls how will d screening exercise b conducted,,,and their is a mistake in my dob wat should i do

30. ayomide says:

I want to study home and hotel management nd I have 173 in jamb. And am an art student and I also have ond in hospitality management ..wat should I do

31. Omotolani says:

pls i want to change my course to Education and Economics and my jamb combination is Eng Eco Gov and Bio whats my chances need ans asap

32. olayode qudus says:

please sir/ma I score 189 so I now want to know the course that I can study with my score. here is my contact [email protected] and my pin is 09064903450

33. tobi says:

pls whats pharmacy requirement at oou through direct entry..I mean the points

34. Deborah says:

I studied early childhood education at my NCE level and I want to put in for economics education..is it possible

35. Elizabeth says:

pls ma,i want to combine results for biology edu into oou,is it ok?

36. i score 180 in jamb and my ‘o’level result is ok and i live in ago iwoye and i want to study Industrial Chemistry please help me this is my email [email protected]

37. Ayobami says:

I need information about 2017 /2018 direct entry nd do dey accept Ican ATs result for Direct entry

38. otun sherif omotunde says:

Dear sir/ma.
    Am looking forward to study biochemistry at oou.
    Please what is the cut off mark for it?
    Let me know as soon as possible.

39. Alare selimot says:

good morning sir I scored 210 in jamb and I want to study business administration, but I have D7 in economics on my O’level result please will I be conside?

40. Fiyinfoluwa Saint says:

am an aspirant of OOU I want to study CRS and I have 180 in my jamb result but my O’level is okay…. add me up on whatsapp 0814752415

41. OLANIYAN says:

Give me more details about medicine and Surgery In Oou 2017/2018 and their school fees . I will be very happy If you can update me on their statistics I scored 236 In Jamb add me on what’s app 08102121551

42. Taiwo says:

Good evening MA,
    My name is Mapayi Taiwo
    I Had 190 in jamb
    I want to study pharmacology but I was thinking I should drop to Chemical sciences because of my jamb score, please Enlight me.

43. Awe Bolu Sam says:

Pls I wnt to study anatomy and I scored
    208 in jamb can I????

44. rafiu tumise says:

I scored 186 In jamb and I want to study mass communication at oou is it possible. .

45. pelumi oluwoga says:

Good day my name is PELUMI OLUWOGA I scored 234 in the just concluded jamb and I want to study political science, is it possible and please what is the age limit for admission in OOU and is changing of institution accepted in oou. My email [email protected]..
    Phone number..09054976212 thank u

46. pelumi oluwoga says:

Good day my name is PELUMI OLUWOGA I scored 234 in the just concluded jamb and I want to study political science, is it possible and please what is the age limit for admission in OOU. My email [email protected]..
    Phone number..09054976212

47. damilare says:

Good morning, my name is lawal damilare I scored 180 and I want to study political science pls is it possible in oou? This is my email: [email protected]

48. Olayiwola lukman says:

Pls ma, my name is olayiwola lukma. I score 196 in just concluded jamb and i want to study education and chemistry at o.o.u. But i fill fishries in recent jamb form. so i need updates about o.o.u, this is my email: [email protected] and my phone number is 07062705765. Thanks ma

49. gbemisola says:

Pls sir/ma wat is d o’ level requirements for microbiology in oou

50. olatoyan zainab says:

I scored 187 in jamb can I study business administration in oou

51. Daniel says:

I didn’t make mathematics in my warm and I want to study french. Can I?

52. olorunosebi wasiu ajibola says:

evening sir/ma,is changing of institution possible in oou?in the just concluded jamb,I chose two different institutions apart from oou,and I’av jst made up my mind to study in oou,and I want obtain changing of institution form.pls.can that possible? secondly,I want to confirm whether with my 193 scores in jamb,I can study political science or public adminstration in oou?thanks.

53. Adeyemi Aderemi Olumuyiwa says:

Good day Sir/ma. my name is Adeyemi Aderemi Olumuyiwa. please can i be admitted into OOU. with my 196 score in Yoruba. Thanks for your favourable response in advance.

54. Joseph says:

Good day sir,my name is Joseph can you please let me know the procedures in OOU screening exercise? Thanks

55. TAYO LUYI says:

I WANT TO KNOW WASC SUBJECT REQUIREMENT FOR MASS COMMUNICATION

56. Emmaculate says:

Sir/Ma, I scored 209 in JAMB and had 2 BBs and 3 Cs in my 5 compulsory O’level results, please am I good to go for physiology in OOU?

57. doyin says:

Pls ma my name is Doyinsola Awosika I scored 167 in jamb…..pls ma can I admitted

58. Good evening sir/ma. Pls i scored 182 in just concluded jamb and i want to study medicine and surgery, pls will i be conside. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanking you in advance.

59. Good evening sir/ma. Pls am Adetunmbi Damola i scored 181 in just concluded jamb and i want to study mass communication, pls will i be conside. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanking you in advance.

60. isaac david akpan says:

gudafternoon sir/ma my name name is isaac i score 192 in jamb and i want to study economic pls is it possible in oou,pls let me know sir/ma.

61. Bakare Halimat says:

My phone number is 08081308271

62. Bakare Halimat says:

Pls my jamb score is 185 and would like to study physiology in OOU.. is it possible

63. Ella Atim says:

What is oou requirement for the study of political science or Education and Political science through direct entry