CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Port Harcourt Poly IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Forms 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Port Harcourt Poly IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Forms 2019… Port Harcourt Polytechnic admission form into its IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programmes for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Examination Board (IJMBE) Programme
- University of Cambridge International GCE ‘A’ Level Programme
- Remedial Programme
Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMBE AND ‘A’LEVEL PROGRAMMES.
- Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) subjects in Arts, or Sciences or Social Sciences relevant to area or discipline of choice.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME.
- Applicants must have attempted GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent and are deficient in basic ‘O’ Level Subjects.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31stAugust, 2019.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.