PTI Effurun Continuing Education (Part Time) Admission Form 2016/17 is Out – See How to Apply. The management of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-Time Industrial Continuing Education (ICE) weekend programme for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The programmes available are in HND and ND courses. The programmes lasts for Three (3) academic session.
All National Diploma (ND) Courses requires 5 credit passes which should include English Langage and Mathematics in not more than two sittings. The Higher National Diploma (HND) applicant, should in addition to their ND qualification, posses credit passes in English and Mathematics. There is no age limit for all the programmes.
Method Of Application:
- Interested candidates are to proceed to the application portal home page via www.pti.edu.ng and click on APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
- Fill the online Sign On Page and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the button of the page.
Note: Please do not forget your Username and Password. USE SIMPLE PASSWORD LIKE 123.
- This is will take you to the Remita page to generate the RRR code for payment.
- Print the Remite RRR Code page and take it to any any Zenith bank branch for cash payment of N7,800, with Account Number:1130022340. Make sure you keep the Remita RRR print out.
- Return to the PTI web site www.pti.edu.ng and click on RETURN TO MY APPLICATION”.
- Enter your Username and Password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form.
Candidates should scan and upload recent coloured passport size photograph in JPEG format not more than 15kb. Thereafter, print the completed application form and examination card.
You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information.
Screening Date & Details:
Part time (ICE) Entrance Examination for ND programmes will be announced soon.
Application ends 12th August, 2016.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: PTI Effurun