Rotterdam Business School 2019 Application Guide – www.rotterdamuas.com
Rotterdam Business School
One of the aims of the school is to ensure that students learn quickly and decisively, and to base their decisions on growing experience and healthy reflection.
About Rotterdam Business School
International business is what it is all about at Rotterdam Business School (RBS). Over 2,500 students are currently enrolled in our English-taught bachelor and master programmes.
Education, business placements, exchange programmes and practical research projects; they are all aimed at preparing our students for a career in international business.
Real-life business cases provided by international companies are at the heart of many courses. They challenge our students to learn to act quickly and decisively, and to base their decisions on growing experience and healthy reflection.
Just like in the world of business, our focus is fully international. Over 50 nationalities are represented amongst our student population.
We work closely with partners in the business and education communities in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas to offer our students the global outlook and experience they need to succeed.
Mission and vision
The creation and dissemination of knowledge are at the heart of the University’s activities.
The University Library aims to become the university’s content manager: we support researchers and students to excel in creating and disseminating knowledge.
In this way, we contribute to the impact and relevance of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Why choose RBS?
Rotterdam is truly a world city. Home to the largest port in Europe, Rotterdam has global trade and transport links.
The city’s history of international trade has helped to shape what is now seen as the typical ‘roll up your sleeves and get cracking’ Rotterdam mentality.
Known as the Netherlands’ ultimate festival city, Rotterdam buzzes with activity all year round. Cultural, sporting, and music events are plentiful, while the diversity of cultures means that the cuisine is truly global, too.
According to Financial Times RSM is ranked as follows:
|FT European Business School Ranking||13th||10th||9th||9th|
|FT Global MBA||45th||42nd||31st||37th||55th|
|FT MBA for Women||–||–||–||50th|
|FT Executive MBA (EMBA Program)||60th||54th|
|FT Executive MBA (OneMBA Program)||24th||29th|
|FT Master in Management||5th||5th||11th||8th|
|FT Executive Education – Open||72nd||58th||59th|
|FT Executive Education – Customized||65th||66th||63rd|
– Bachelor and Master programmes
- BSc in Business Administration/Bedrijfskunde (in Dutch)
- BSc in International Business Administration (IBA)
- MScBA in Accounting & Financial Management
- MScBA in Management
- MSc in Business Information Management
- MSc in Strategic Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Finance & Investments
- MSc in Global Business and Sustainability (prev. Global Business and Stakeholder Management)
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Management / CEMS
- MSc in Management of Innovation
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in Organisational Change & Consulting
- MSc in Strategic Management
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- ERIM Research Master in Business and Management
- Pre-master Business Administration (Dutch- and English-language programmes)
– MBA Programmes
- International Full-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Global Executive OneMBA
- Cologne-Rotterdam Executive MBA (in cooperation with University of Cologne)
– Research programmes
- ERIM Research Master in Business and Management
- PhD in Management
You need to meet the following requirements:
- For your final registration we need to either receive an original certified photocopy* of your diploma and a final transcript by post. Or you can show your original diploma and transcript in person before the deadline of 31st of August**. Certified translations (by sworn translator) are required if not in Dutch, English, French or German.
- English test level (check the language requirements in the menu on the left).
- Pass the intake interview with one of our recruiters.
- Chinese applicants also need to submit a Nuffic certificate.
*An original certified photocopy is a photocopy of your original diploma. This copy is stamped and signed by the school or the institute which awarded your diploma.
** If you will not obtain your Diploma before the 31st of August we need to receive a statement from your school with the following information:
- Your personal details; initial(s), surname, date of birth and place of birth.
- The name and location of the school.
- The name of the course/Diploma that is obtained.
- The name of the subjects in which the finals have been taken.
- The date of graduation.
- The date on which the diploma was obtained or will be issued.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Business Schools