=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2017/2018 | Registration Guide and Requirements.
RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, certificate programmes 2017/2018 academic session Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) part-time evening programmes.
RSUST Available Certificate Courses.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agric Business Management
- Agricultural Extension and Co-operative Studies
- Mushroom production
- Honey production
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Real Estate Management
- Land Administration and Management
- FACILITY OF ENGINEERING
- Certificate Programmes in the Department of Chemical/Petro- Chemical Engineering:
- Waste Management and Chemical handling
- Crude Oil Processing
- Production and Processing of Natural Gas (Gas Operations)
- Certificate Programme in the Department of Mechanical Engineering:
- Basic Proficiency Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Certificate Programmes in the Department of Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Certificate Programme in the Department of Civil Engineering
- Quality Control in Civil Engineering Materials and Soil Test
RSUST Certificate Programmes Duration, Details & Admission Requirements.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: All certificate Programmes are for the duration of three months and will run in the evenings (Monday-Friday).
THE PROGRAMMES ARE MEANT FOR:
- Career Workers
- Professionals and Individuals who want to acquire technical skill in their professions.
Candidates through the programme, will be provided both theoretical and practical training for self employment and self reliance in their professions
Candidates seeking admission into the three months Certificate programme should show evidence of Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council Examinations (NECO) or NABTEC. Candidates with extensive experience will be considered. Higher qualifications such as OND, HND or B.Sc. will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission.
- Log onto the University Website ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of Five Thousand Naira only (N5, 000.00) for the form on-line by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Complete admission form on-line and also upload data (WAEC/ NECO/ SSC/ NABTEC etc.) Results on-line.
- Candidates are advised to do all registration at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the university.
- The closing date for the Admission is Friday, 25th August, 2017
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for 2017/2018 RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission Form, How to Apply for RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2017/2018, part time courses in uniport, RSUST Certificate Programmes 2017, RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission, RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2017, RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2017/2018 | Registration Guide and Requirements, rsust part time courses, rsust part time school fees, uniport part time form 2016 2017, uniport part time form 2017/2018, uniport part time school fees, ust list of courses offered, ust part time form 2017/2018