See EKSU New Registration/Screening Procedure on Post UTME – 2016/17. In compliance with the directive of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), that there should be no post-UTME exercise in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, Ekiti State University (EKSU) hereby inform all UTME candidates seeking admission into the institution to note that online capturing of required information for screening exercise will hold between Monday 13th June, 2016 and 8th July, 2016.
The university will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Visit the University PORTAL https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on online Screening of UTME Application.
2. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number, Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment
4. After payment, visit the University Portal https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill ion the required details including your result, upload scanned copy of your certificate(s) and 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release
6. On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry candidates. To verify the relevant subjects for your course, visit the online JAMB Brochure
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.
This publication supersedes our earlier publication on 2016 Post-UTME screening exercise.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.