=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIBEN JUPEB Supplementary Admission Form 2019 and How to Apply
UNIBEN JUPEB Supplementary Admission Form 2019… University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB Supplementary Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
UNIBEN JUPEB Supplementary Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 Session.
About UNIBEN JUPEB Programme.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
Each candidate admitted into the programme will be exposed to an intensive academic work in three subject combinations relevant to their desired field of study. The subjects are broken into four courses labeled 001, 002, 003 & 004 with each candidate taking six courses per semester making a total of twelve courses at the end of the programme. In addition, candidates will also take at least two general studies courses (one per semester). Each course will be examined at the end of each semester but the results in all the courses taken will be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain a letter grade in each subject (i.e. A, B, C, D, E & F). The general studies to be chosen by each candidate will be based on general courses relevant to the field of study.
For admission into the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by departments and faculties of choice.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUBEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UNIYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
The following Subject Combinations are available:
1. Arts :
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- Economics/Government/Literature in English
2. Education :
- All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
3. Management/Social Sciences :
- Economics/Business Studies/Government
4. Law :
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
5. Life Sciences :
6. Physical Sciences :
7. Medicine/Dentistry/ Pharmacy/Nursing :
8. Engineering :
9. Agricultural Science :
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
MODE OF STUDY: Face to face contact at the University of Benin or other designated venues. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
How To Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form.
Interested candidates are to purchase UNIBEN JUPEB application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercialbank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website, Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2019/2020 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
CLOSING DATE: Application Closes at Midnight of 1st September, 2019.
- Admission into various JUPEB programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between 6th and 7th September 2019.
- The Screening test shall be computer-based.
- Candidates should go back on-line on Wednesday 4th September 2019 to check for the Day,
- Venue and Time for their examination.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on SATURDAY, 22nd of September, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.