CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2018… The management of University of Benin (UNIBEN) wishes to inform all interested candidates that the admission form for MBA Programme for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into University of Benin Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme.
UNIBEN MBA Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation and oral interview.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Duration.
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
How to Apply for UNIBEN MBA Admission.
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARDfrom any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.