UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session Screening Application Update.
UNILAG Post UTME Form: University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME admission screening application form is now available and on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
LATEST UPDATE: The University wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise and the general public that the online registration portal will be re-opened for a period of fourteen (14) days,that is, between Tuesday, December 1, 2020 and Monday, December 14, 2020. Prospective candidates are advised to seize the opportunity to upload their awaiting results onto the portal.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 13th November, 2020.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Eligibility for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from
Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
NOTE: The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020, that the screening has been postponed. New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse; any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNILAG Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: UNILAG Admission Portal, Unilag Post Utme Date 2020, Unilag Post Utme Form 2020/2021, UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions, Unilag Post Utme Portal, Unilag Post Utme Registration 2020, Unilag Post Utme Syllabus