Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Form 2019/2020 and Registration Application Guide.
- If you are searching for ‘UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Admission form for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of University of Ilorin, UNILORIN wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME / Direct entry admission screening form for 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 180.
UPDATE: The management of the institution has urged all candidates who used awaiting result to upload their result on UNILORIN Portal and JAMB CAPS Portal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code. Click here to view University of Ilorin Dress Code
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
- The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
- Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : [email protected]
- How to Pass UNILORIN Post UTME 2019
- Get UNILORIN Past Questions Here for Free
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020.
- UNILORIN Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2019/2020 Post UTME.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNILORIN Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Scree, UNILORIN, UNILORIN Admission Screening, UNILORIN Admission Screening Form 2019, UNILORIN Post UTME 2019, UNILORIN Post UTME/DE Registration Guide, UNILORIN UTME Admission, unilorin.edu.ng, unilorin.edu.ng – University of Ilorin