UNIPORT Restarts Post-UTME Admission Screening Registration – 2016/17. Uniport Post UTME screening form 2016 application portal reactivated. The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to invite candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2016 JAMB UTME and who had a minimum score of 180 to apply for the 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT Post UTME Application Procedure:
- Eligible/ Cleared candidates are to visit www.uniport.edu.ng and input UTME Registration Number to Confirm pre-loaded UTME details and Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing fee and Result checking):
Fidelity Bank Plc, UBA Plc, First Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, FCMB and U&C Microfinance Bank.
- Obtain e-Transact receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online at http://my2.uniport.edu.ng/ to login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip to register.
- Click on the submit button and print Photo Card for examination clearance. Note the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photo card.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated registration deadline will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
The Screening Exercise will hold from Wednesday, 7th to Friday, 9th September, 2016 at the College of Health Sciences and respective Faculties /School (the respective venues will be published on the University website in due course and via sms to candidates).
Documents Needed for Screening Exercise are;
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(ii) JAMB Result print out
(iii) Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
(iv) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate /Age Declaration
Candidates should note that Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at Midnight on Sunday, 4th September, 2016.
NOTE: Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST