Airtel My Account Login Portal and Registration Guide
Airtel My Account Login – Have you got an airtel sim and making plans to get it registered appropriately in order to begin using it effectively?. this article covers the registration guide of both the current 4G airtel network and the conventional registration process of the airtel sim.
Airtel is a network vastly used in most countries and its registration process often time varies.
Steps on How to Register My Airtel 4G Network
1. You will get an SMS asking if you would like to opt for the new service. Those who don’t get the same can go to the Airtel 4G SIM swap page and request a new SIM.
2. Once you request a new SIM, Airtel will try and deliver it at your address within four hours. While not everyone is getting it within four hours, most SIMs seem to be delivered within the same day. Airtel is delivering only smart SIMs for its 4G service, so there is no need to get them cut for newer phones.
3. To change the SIM, you need to send the 20-digit number at the back of the new card to 121 prefixing SIM. When the request is accepted, select 1 to confirm.
4. To change the SIM, you need to send the 20-digit number at the back of the new card to 121 prefixing SIM. When the request is accepted, select 1 to confirm.
5. Within a minute or so, you should get a message with the new Internet settings. The 4G service is ready to go.
For me, the entire process from the first SMS (step 3) with the SIM swap request happened within 12 minutes.
The SIM delivery happened the same day, but not within 4 hours as promised. And I personally know people who have waited for over a week and have not got the SIM yet.
Steps on How to Register my Airtel Network
Step 1: Dial *197#
Step 2: You can verify if you are registered by selecting option 1 or option 2 to verify another number
Step 3: Select option 3 to enter national ID details
Step 4: Enter the NIN (National Identification Number) details. This is the 14 digit number on your ID that starts with CM or CF
Step 5: Enter your Surname and then the first name
Step 6: You will receive a message confirming the acceptance of your application and another confirming your registration status.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.