Learn Portuguese in Brazil Programs for International Student 2020 Update.
Learn Portuguese in Brazil: Do you wish to learn Portuguese? Of course, Brazil can make it easier for you. Brazil has a number of programs for international students who wish to study Portuguese with them.
In this article, a list of ten Programs in Brazil for international students who dream to learn Portuguese in Brazil is provided below:
Iko Poran offers a wide range of safe, affordable, and responsible volunteer programs in Rio de Janeiro. Our variety of programs includes Teaching, Childcare, Child Development, Community Development, Environment (really, not a garden) Protection, Sports Development, Health Promotion, Arts & Design, NGO Development, and a special program preparing costumes to the big Carnival parade. We have the perfect volunteer project that matches your skills and interests.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for those want to lend a hand.
- Only international volunteer organization based in a developing country. Other providers are profit-oriented travel companies based in First World nations.
- Free 20h Portuguese course to help you get the most out of your program for volunteers staying 4 weeks or more.
- Volunteers receive a cultural orientation + city tour upon arrival.
- Most affordable program and registration fees! Program fees starting at only $400 for 2 weeks
We offer various Portuguese Courses in Brazil: group lessons, intensive courses, as well as private lessons. We are committed to excellence and the quality of our teaching methodology is our priority, no matter how intense you wish your program to be.
In order to ensure a deeper understanding of the language, we involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure that you learn Portuguese, not only inside the classroom but by living the real Brazilian lifestyle outside the classroom as well.
Study in Rio de Janeiro, Salvador Bahia, or Sao Paulo. Upon completion of any of our Portuguese Courses in Brazil, you will receive an Official Certificate!
- Visit wonderful lively beaches, breathtaking landscapes, soulful musical diversions.
- Native Portuguese-Speaking Teachers.
- Small classes of a maximum of 5 students per class or 7 students per class in high season.
- Different Accommodation Options.
- We have Portuguese classes in Rio de Janeiro starting every Monday.
The Middlebury program in Florianópolis offers cultural and linguistic immersion through a rigorous curriculum and adherence to the Middlebury Language Pledge. By pledging to speak only the target language while abroad, students will have the best chance of acquiring fluency and actively engaging in the local environment.
Participants take their courses directly in a local university, at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, and all students are encouraged to get involved in the community through internships or interactions within the clubs and activities available.
Florianópolis, the capital of Brazil’s southern state of Santa Catarina, is located on an island and features breathtaking scenery as well as a vibrant cultural life around the university. Florianópolis is highly attractive for its dozens of beaches, lagoons surrounded by mountains, and its quality of life. Its cultural traditions and architecture were influenced by the Portuguese island of Azores.
- All course work is conducted entirely in Portuguese
- Students adhere to the Middlebury College Language Pledge
- Direct enrollment at Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
- Courses in most liberal arts disciplines
- Housing with Brazilian families
Caminhos Language Center teaches all levels of Brazilian Portuguese to foreigners in a relaxed, friendly, and fun environment in Rio de Janeiro. Our courses are aimed to help you not only understand the finer points of grammar, but also to be able to confidently converse in both formal language, but also the street slang of Rio.
All of our small group classes are taught by qualified teachers with an emphasis placed on speaking and listening. We believe that language learning doesn’t happen only in the classroom and arrange a variety of activities to help facilitate this. Our teachers organize things like cooking classes and tours to various parts of Rio as part of their lessons and also include popular Brazilian songs, movies, and television.
GRINGO LÍNGUAS is a language school in the sunny Brazilian coastal town of Fortaleza. Daily flights connect Fortaleza to Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Lisbon, Miami, and Orlando. Our classes are given at hotels and hostels associated with GRINGO LÍNGUAS. The school can book your stay. Business Portuguese and Academic Portuguese classes can also be given at our classroom downtown.
• Suitable for quick travelers, students, ex-pats and entrepreneurs
• One-to-one or group classes
• Classes all year round, from 08:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.
• Every day in the week, from Monday to Sunday
• For all ages
• No registration fee or material costs
• Survival Kit: for quick travelers (2 classes of 1,5 hour)
• Study Vacation: for tourists that can spare at least 1 week (10 hours)
• Intensive: for tourists that can spare at least 2 weeks (20 hours)
• Business Portuguese: for entrepreneurs and ex-pats (60 hours)
• Academic Portuguese: Preparation to study in a Brazilian university
- Portuguese classes suitable for quick travelers, students, ex-pats and entrepreneurs
- Combines learning Portuguese with beach and sun
- Take your Portuguese classes at your hotel while on holiday or business trip
- Survival Kit – Quick learning method for travelers to get by in Brazil
- Prepares foreign students to study at a Brazilian university
Sao Paulo is perfect for urban explorers, a thorough rewarding destination for city dwellers. Brazil’s vibrant financial center, Sao Paulo, is among the world’s most populous cities, with numerous cultural institutions and a rich architectural tradition.
One of the best places to enjoy Brazil’s nightlife! In order to ensure a deeper understanding of the language, we involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure that you learn Portuguese in Rio de Janeiro, not only inside the classroom but by living the real Brazilian lifestyle outside the classroom as well.
Upon completion of any of our Accredited Portuguese Lessons in Brazil, you will receive an Official Certificate!
- We have Portuguese classes starting every Monday!
- All classes are taught by Brazilian professors.
- We guarantee small classes for optimum learning environment.
- We involve our students in our day-to-day life and activities, making sure you learn Portuguese, not only inside the classroom, but by living the local lifestyle as well.
- Gain Portuguese fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
Developed by the Ministry of Education, a Certificate of Language Proficiency in Portuguese for Foreigners is the only officially recognized certificate.
It is comprised of 4 levels of proficiency: Intermediated (equivalent to B1), High Intermediate (equivalent to B2), Advanced (equivalent to C1) and High Advanced (equivalent to C2).
The exam takes place twice per year in April and October. The Preparation for the CELPE-BRAS can be done from February to March or August to September.
Why is Calpe-Bras exam important?: The student will receive a certificate that is recognized both nationally and internationally, and, on top of this, will have verification of their language level.
It is different from other language exams, as it is not necessary to specify a level before taking the test, meaning that it is the exam itself that will show what level you have. The certificate can be requested by many universities and in the process of validating a degree.
- Portuguese exam prep
- Calpe-Bras prep
- Get an official certification
One of our Portuguese courses in Rio de Janeiro in the Rio & Learn inGroup. This is the most popular course in Rio & Learn for students who come to Brazil for a few weeks or months and want to learn Portuguese while enjoying our “Cidade Maravilhosa”.
As an ideal complement to your classes, you can attend RioLIVE! activities that allow you to “live” the city and its culture.
If you want to experience Rio like a local, learn Portuguese in amazing places, and meet Brazilians, count on us! Our flexible, individual, and tailored courses are taught by experienced teachers and held in special spots, like beautiful parks, different neighborhoods, typical fairs, and historical sites. This way, you study the language, discover more about our culture, and enjoy Rio at the same time!
As we really want you to live the Marvelous City like a local, we will give you insider tips and connect you to Brazilians who love to discover new cultures, make international friends and present each special corner of our country to those who are coming from abroad so you can hang out together!
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.