QQ Account Registration Process and Guideline – 2020 Latest Updates.
QQ Account Registration: The aim of this article is to guide you on how to create a QQ account to connect with millions of Chinese people who use QQ.I will also throw in some things you might encounter while trying to create your account and how to resolve them.
QQ is the most popular social media app in China and Asia at the moment, and you can do several things with this app including networking and chatting with Chinese people for business and relationship purposes.
QQ is now very easy to access. Initially, it worked only on desktop app or software but now, you can access it on your phone. However, it will be more difficult to sign up for a QQ account than ever before. Sometimes, it would happen that when you go into the sign-up page the language is in Chinese.
However, you know nothing about Chinese and you have no choice but to turn off the page. Or the page keeps showing service is busy, when you are trying to create QQ account; it says you have too many attempts.
Why Does QQ Keep Saying “The service is busy” and “Too many attempts”?
When you are told that “the service is busy right now” or “too many attempts”, please try again later. Then you should wait a little while and try again.
Do not attempt too many times to sign up with your IP and your phone number even you are from China. Or it will say that there are unusually high amounts of sign-ups from your IP address or your phone number.
When you have tried more than three times but still failed, I recommend that you clear cache and cookies in your browser and try again later or the next day. Or change the IP you are using to create the QQ account.
If you have created more than one QQ account with your IP then I recommend you changing your IP to sign up another QQ account.
What if you are Unable to Receive SMS Verification Code?
If you didn’t receive a verification code while trying to create your account, the reasons may be one of the following:
- The country/region you selected is wrong. please confirm that the country/region you selected for your phone number is correct.
- Check whether the phone number you entered is correct. NOTE: there is no need to enter the country code again.
- Make sure your phone is able to receive SMS messages. you can ask your friend to send you a message, check whether your phone is able to receive a message or not. if your phone still can’t receive messages, it could be a poor network connection, your number is roaming/out of credit/out of service, etc. please check it, and try again later.
- Check whether your phone has blocked SMS messages from unknown senders or not. Or you have any anti-virus App which may block SMS messages. If so, you can turn off the blocking feature temporarily, and request another SMS verification code again. Alternatively, you can also opt for “Verify via phone call”.
- It could be your phone number issue. Do not use a virtual number to register QQ or WeChat. Sometimes, if your phone number is operated by a virtual network operator then your phone number may be blocked by mistakes.
If your phone still unable to receive the verification code, you may use other phone numbers or mobile phones to register.
How to Create a QQ Account
- Go to QQ registration page.
- Click on the top right-hand corner to select a language if the page is not in the language you understand.
- Enter your “Nickname” and “Password”. The password must not contain space, must be about 8-16 characters, and must be secure enough.
- Select your region/country. Note that it does not require where you live but where your phone number belongs to.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click on the “Send”.
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to your phone.
- Then click on the “Sign up” box below. A page will appear showing you sign-up successful and you’ll need to save your QQ number. Note that you must log in to your QQ account in three days or your account will be recycled.
If you’ve found any of the information in this article handy, please subscribe with your email below, to receive regular updates like this one, and also share with your friends through the various platforms seen above.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: free qq account, free qq account list, how to make a qq account 2018, how to make qq account, qq international sign up with facebook, qq registration server busy, qq registration too many attempts, qq sign up without mobile