Indian Army Recruitment 2020, Eligibility & Online Application Update
Indian Army Recruitment: The Indian Army has started the recruitment rally in various parts of India. If you are seeking to apply for Army Recruitment Rally, you can visit at the rally on scheduled date and time. Right here, I will tell you more about this process if you keep reading this article.
Before I proceed into the main discussing of the day, take note of these points below
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Vacancies
- Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020
- Army Bharti Document List for Online Application
- Document required for Indian Army Recruitment
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Army Recruitment Rally 2020 will be done various posts such as Soldier General Duty (All Arms), Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms), Soldier Tradesman, etc.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Vacancies
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Soldier Tradesman
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) – SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject OR If the candidate passed from grading system should secure D grade (33-40) in each subject & minimum 45% OR C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate. No aggregate percentage required for 10+2 and above, however, a minimum 33% in each subject required in SSLC/Matric
- Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary – 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class 12 also.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – 10+2 / Intermediate Exam passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms 10th Pass) – Class 10th Simple Pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms 08th Pass) – Class 8th Simple Pass (for House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC should be countersigned by the District Education Office. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.’
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) – 17 ½ – 21 years
- Other – 17 ½ – 23 years
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020
Selection will be done based on the Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally through online mode on or before the last date.
Army Bharti Document List for Online Application
All candidates must fill their details as mentioned in their matric certificate if any discrepancy found later on then the candidate’s candidature will be canceled.
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Name matric certificate number as issued by the Education board
- Valid email address
- Mobile number
- Details of your state/district/tehsil/block of domicile (only for JCO/OR enrollment application)
- Candidates scanned passport size photograph whose size must be in between 10KB to 20KB
- Candidates scanned image of signature whose size must be in between 5KB to 10KB
- Details of class 10th and other higher education qualification also required to be filled in the application form
Document required for Indian Army Recruitment
When you are going for “recruitment rally” of the Indian Army then you must keep some important documents with you. Document verification is an important stage for the recruitment of soldiers.
Aspiring soldiers need to carry the following documents to get selected for the discussed post in Indian Army; we have given the list of the document below:
- Qualifying examination pass mark sheet and certificate
- Certificate of residence with a photograph which is issued by the authorized signatory of the government/tehsildar/SDM
- Caste certificate
- Religion certificate issued by the concerned department of the state
- School character certificate
- Character certificate with photograph issued by the village sarpanch/ municipal corporation/police and it should be issued within the last 6 months.
- An unmarried certificate with photograph issued by the village sarpanch/district administration issued within the last six months. (Only if a candidate is below 21 years of age)
- Relationship certificate issued by the concerned record officer (it is applicable for those who are the son of serving soldiers/widows/war widows and ex-servicemen)
- NCC A/B/C certificate (if any)
- Sports certificate if represented in any of the following sports:
- Represented India at International level
- Represented State at national level
- Represented district at national level
- Represented University team or regional team at the district level
- Candidates having O+ level computer certificate issued by the DOEACC society
- Latest passport size photograph
Note: The above-mentioned certificate should be brought in original as well as a copy of it which is duly attested by the principal/headmaster/gazetted officer. In case you are waiting for any of the certificates then you must take the printout of education certificate from the internet and attested it from the principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans.: Soldier Vacancy in Indian Army Recruitment 2020. The Indian Army will show all the active jobs on the current dates.
The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the Indian Army. So candidates can visit the Indian Army and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
Ans.: The salary for Soldier will be fixed by the Indian Army before the exam. In the official notification the officials will mention the salary for the Soldier in detail along with other details like age limit, eligibility criteria, etc., From the notification it is clear The salary for Soldier is Not Disclosed.
Ans.: Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website fresherslive. Candidates should hold any 12TH, 10TH, 8TH in any reputation university/institution.Candidates applying for Indian Army must be 17 ½ – 23 Years.
Ans.: Eligible candidates can apply for Soldier before the last date. The last date to apply for Indian Army Soldier is 01/05/2020.
Candidates should not wait till the last date as there will be heavy traffic in the portal. Candidates can check the Indian Army Soldier Application Form link from the Indian Army official website.
Ans.: Candidates can apply for Indian Army Soldier 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Indian Army official website.
The step wise procedure to apply for the Indian Army Soldier 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Indian Army. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Indian Army Soldier 2020.
Ans.: Candidates who applying for Soldier should be a 17 ½ – 23 Years. Incase any candidates applied for Soldier is not satisfying the age limit as said above then their candidature will be rejected. So candidates should always check the age limit given the Notification PDF before applying.
Ans.: The qualification for Indian Army: Candidates should have completed 12TH and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
Ans.: First candidates should check the official notification released by Indian Army. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria.
After applying Indian Army will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Indian Army only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
Ans.: There are totally 74 vacancies alloted for Indian Army. Indian Army will conduct exams/interview to fill the vacancies.
Ans.: The fee structure for Indian Army Soldier is given below
The fee structure for Indian Army Soldier Candidates can make their payment either online or offline mode.
The online payment can be done by Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking. Offline mode of payment can be done by visiting the respective bank said by the Indian Army during the application process.
Ans.: The Selection Procedure for Indian Army Soldier is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam.
Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as Soldier in Indian Army.
I hope this was good and I believe it deserves a thumbs up! Just share it with your friends and loved ones on social media to prove it all. CSN is always here for you when it comes to updates of this nature, always keep in touch with us.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Army Bharti Document List for Online Application, Document required for Indian Army Recruitment, Eligibility & Online Application Update, Indian Army, Indian Army Recruitment, Indian Army Recruitment 2020, Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Vacancies, Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020