Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program 2018/2019.
Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program…. Applications are currently invited from interested Ph.D. students for Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program for the academic year 2018/2019. Only Eligible applicants whom have shown interest through application will be considered for this program.
Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program 2018/2019
The Kenya Vision 2030 policy document recommends investment in Science, Technology & Innovation (ST&I) in priority key sectors. One such area involves capacity building in the universities through advanced training of personnel.
The programme will offer twenty-one (21) PhD vacancies to eligible academic personnel teaching in Kenyan universities (both public and private) for a duration of up to forty-five (45) months (exclusive six (6) months German language course) at a German university.
Value of Award
- 6 months preparatory German language course (fulltime) including accommodation and pocket money
- co-financed monthly scholarship instalment
- Reimbursement of travel costs through an adequate travel lump sum that is disbursed after arrival in Germany, during the funding period respectively
- study and research allowance
- accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
- further individual allowances upon application
To Be Taken At (Country)
To be eligible, candidate must:
- Be a citizen of the Republic of Kenya;
- Be teaching (full or part-time) in Kenyan universities (both public and private);
- Should have obtained the Master’s degree preferably within the past 6 years (date of graduation);
- Be willing to undertake a six (6) months German language course.
How to Apply
The following documents must be prepared for the online application:
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications (use the Europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae)
- Abstract of one page, research proposal (not more than 10 – 15 pages) including detailed timetable; academic degree certificates and transcripts, whereby the Bachelor’s degree must have been passed with at least second class upper division and a Masters degree with at least a B+ grade (or equivalent).
Invitation letter from a German supervisor OR admission letter to a structured PhD programme at a German university
- Two academic reference letters from university professors (forms provided in the online portal below)
- A no objection Letter from the university, indicating the prospective function of the applicant within the university after return to Kenya and a commitment by the University to the job security of the applicant till the period of return (those on who qualify will be required to produce the Bonding document).
Application Deadline: 31st October 2017
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: DAAD, DAAD Postgraduate Training Program, DAAD Postgraduate Training Program 2018/2019, How to Apply for Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program 2018/2019, Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program 2018/2019, Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program Application Portal, Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program Application Requirements, Kenya DAAD Postgraduate Training Program Official Webpage, Kenya DAAD Program