World Vision scholarship at Central Queensland University Australia 2019 and How to Apply
Managements of Central Queensland University currently accepting applications from candidates for World Vision scholarship at Central Queensland University Australia 2019. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is November 16, 2018. See detail below;
World Vision scholarship
The Central Queensland University is offering World Vision Scholarship for Diploma; Advanced Diploma; Associate Degree; Bachelor; Masters; Graduate Certificate; Graduate Diploma; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Coursework); Postgraduate (Research) program to study in Australia. The scholarship is available to Australia students.
Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland. Its main campus is in Norman Gardens in Rockhampton.
- Applications Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for Diploma; Advanced Diploma; Associate Degree; Bachelor; Masters; Graduate Certificate; Graduate Diploma; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Coursework); Postgraduate (Research).
- Study Subject: The World Vision scholarship supports Australian students studying the arts, humanities, social sciences and international studies
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $1,000
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to Australia students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Scholarship is available to Australia students
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
• Must be enrolled, or have proof of acceptance, into a diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate degree at any Australian university or TAFE, and be studying in any of the following areas: arts, humanities, social sciences or international studies.
• Responses must be 500 words or less.
• Eligible entries must be received before 16 November 2018.
• Only one entry per person.
How to apply
Applicants are to write a response in 500 words or less to the following topic:
Applicants must complete the form on World Vision scholarship page on the website or email their response by 16th November 2018 to [email protected] with the subject title “World Vision 2017 Scholarship” and include the following information:
- Current education institute and course
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.