USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest 2019 and How to Apply
- If you are Searching for “ USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest 2019 and its Application Guide” This page is all you need. Explore
This article contain relevant tips about USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest 2019 eligibility, qualifications, deadlines and how to apply online for Loreal Internships 2019
USAttorneys.com is pleased to announce that they will be holding an “USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest”. With the ever increasing costs of college tuition, they understand that the “American Dream” is getting harder to obtain. As former law students, they know just how much time, dedication, and money it takes to become a practicing lawyer. They understand and would like to help. That’s why they have put forward Essay Contest to the students who are attending, an accredited American university or college. The winning candidate will get a $1,500.00 scholarship.
The mission of USAttorneys.com is to help people navigate the complex and confusing immigration process. Choosing a lawyer is an incredibly important decision—yet most people have no idea how to go about doing it, and resources to guide them are scarce.
USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest Eligibility/ Requirements:
– Any U.S. resident or citizen that has been accepted to, or is currently attending, an accredited American university or college, is eligible to apply.
– Must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student
– Must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school
– Both full-time and part-time students
How to Apply for USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest
To enter student must submit a 1000 word legal essay outlining the step by step process of immigration proceedings. Competitive candidates will describe and demonstrate knowledge of legal immigration proceedings.
- How to Apply for a Work Visa H1B
- The Importance of Having an Immigration Lawyer
- Investment Visas
- Explain the different types of visas
For submission, simply email your essay along with a signed content contribution agreement as an attachment in Word format, including your full name, school you will be attending and contact information to [email protected]
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The essay winner selected will receive a $1,500.00 scholarship.
- The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, a check will be written to the recipients school of choice and credited for academic costs.
- Scholarship is non renewable and is only good for one semester cycle. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime.
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 midnight EST July 1, 2019. Essays will then be reviewed by the USAttorneys.com Scholarship Committee and the winner will be announced July 15, 2019 on the USAttorneys.com website. The winner will also be notified via email.
USAttorneys.com plans to hold this scholarship once a year every July
For more information about the USAttorneys.com Immigration Scholarship Essay Contest 2019 visit this page
NOTE: Any questions on the scholarship essay contest can be directed to:[email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.