Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 36 2018 and How to Apply Online.
Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 36 2018… Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers.
Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 36
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity that will enable you to own your learning as you hone the skills you need to become a global technology leader
- We seek out exceptional people from a variety of backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential and improving the world through technology.
- Through four years of intensive learning and real work experience on the world’s leading engineering teams, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a global technology leader.
Join Our Community
- You’ll join 10,000+ aspiring tech leaders by expressing your interest and describing your motivations for leveraging Andela’s technical leadership resources
- Complete a free application and personality/values assessment so we can learn how to further empower you as a tech leader.
Advance Your Expertise
- You will leverage our open-source learning resources for software development and team skills to complete a technical assessment that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned.
Meet us Face to Face
- Based on the quality of outputs you create you may be invited to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and developers at an Andela office.
- Successful applicants are invited to participate in a two-week, simulated development sprint led by senior Andela Developers. The two weeks comprise of one week of home-based self-learning and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus.
- You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as on a team to deliver a final project. We’re looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.
Become an Andelan
- The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program
- Andela does not have any Degree or Diploma requirements. However, if you have completed University or have a Higher National Diploma from a polytechnic, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela, unless you have been formally exempted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Recruitment Schedule for Andela Nigeria, Cycle 36
- Home Study Test: The Home Study test is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the Home Study Curriculum before your test.
- Home Study Test Submission Deadline: July 25th, 2018
- Interview Dates: August 15th – August 17th, 2018
- Bootcamp: September 24th – October 5th, 2018
- Fellowship Resumption: November 5th, 2018
- Please take this schedule into consideration before you apply.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.