JAMB CBT Registration Form 2020/21 jamb.org.ng and Latest Updates.
The CSN team wishes to inform the general public that applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates, applying for admission into Nigeria Tertiary Institutions, which includes (Federal and State Universities, Federal and State Polytechnics, College of education, etc) through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the 2020/21 academic session.
JAMB Registration Period.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2019 sales of registration form. This was disclosed by Prof. Oloyede during a meeting in Abuja with the heads of tertiary institutions and other stakeholders involved in the conduct of the UTME exam.
According to him, the 2020 sales of UTME Form will begin by
December 6th, 2017 and will run till February 6th, 2018. The Board also announced that its mock exams will run between January 22nd and 24th, 2018.
JAMB encourage candidates interested in mock exam to register on or before December 31 and also indicate interest during the registration so they could be allowed to sit for the mock exam.
You Can’t Miss This: 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail JAMB
Requirements for Online Registration
All candidates who wishes to register for the forthcoming JAMB CBT examination should take note that the general entry requirements, which is approved for admission into the following listed below;
National Diploma (ND),
National Innovation Diploma (NID),
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes,
PASTQUESTIONS: Download Jamb CBT Past Questions Here For Free
including other Degree-Awarding Institutions,
Innovation Enterprise Institutes,
Colleges of Education.
Take note that all these information are now available in the Brochure which accompanies registration materials.
All JAMB CBT registration 2017 candidates should note that a matriculated student in any university is not eligible and qualified to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) except those who are transferring from foreign Universities (Universities outside Nigeria).
Guidelines for Direct Entry Application (DE) Candidates
All applicants, who are using the Direct Application (DE) should note that one of the following qualifications which is listed below may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
- All Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the Principal or Advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSCE/GCE, NTC/NBC.Please be aware that no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced levels.
- Importantly, two (2) passes are required at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination or Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- The jamb board made it necessary that all applicants are required to have passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E, NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (This is mainly for Education Courses). Education may be accepted as a third A’Level subject for all applicants who are taking courses in Education.
- It is very important for all applicants/candidates to note that they will be required to provide their registration number, which they used in gaining admission into their NCE, Diploma etc.
JAMB UTME Registration Fees
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) management has disclosed that the JAMB Registration fee for the 2017 is (₦5,700), I.e. Scratch Card cost (₦5000) and Online Registration (₦700).
All interested persons, Applicants and candidates are also required to pay the sum of Five Hundred Naira (₦500.00) only to obtain the textbook, titled “In Independence.”
The only criteria in which candidates will be issued this “book” at the point of registration, is ONLY if they showed an evidence of payment. The UTME Board has also made it public, that they have concluded an arrangement to provide this book to avoid the challenge of availability and piracy as experienced in the last jamb registration, where candidates purchased the book for a higher price.
The Board also announced through her Public Relations Officer that they will be sustaining the last year’s regulated registration format where only the Jamb Computer Based Test (CBT) centres, state offices nationwide were authorized to register candidates. Other registration centres are fake and candidates should avoid such centres.
The reason why the board are sustaining last year’s registration format of using ONLY the CBT registration centres, state offices, is avoid a situation where candidates are being exploited, prevent incidence of impersonation and other acts of malpractice by dubious persons. So far, this has produced positive results, as there are fewer claim of exploitation from candidates.
How to Register JAMB 2019
- Each candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name, date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
a) e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
b) Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
c) Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
d) A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers)
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the portal of JAMB.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
When buying the JAMB e-registration scratch cards and registration forms, please take note that the following documents which are listed below shall be made available for collection by every candidate. That is to say, while registering, if you are not provided with the below documents, kindly ask the registrar to provide you with them, because it’s your right as a candidate to have these documents.
Check Out This: JAMB 2018 – How to Answer JAMB Use of English Questions
- The complete Syllabus for the examination, which will be given to you in soft copy.
- The procedures on admission (comes in a Brochure format) in soft copy, which displays the list of Tertiary Institutions and available programmes of study.
Another important details about the above mentioned documents, is that they come at NO EXTRA cost to the candidates, and the writing materials and calculator will also be made freely available to candidates on the day of the examination.
JAMB CBT Registration Centres
Following the directives of the Board’s regulated registration exercise, only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres will be allowed to register candidates for the exercise, to avoid exploitation of interested registrants.
Important Information You Need To Know Before & After JAMB Registration – 2020
This is the important information all candidates are required to know about the CBT registration fee, and that is, once you’ve paid, the money is non-refundable. So we advise you to please, before going for registration, you should know what you want to do.
For more Details about JAMB Registration Form – Click here
- Registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is done on-line (through the internet) and the board has made it clear, that all interested applicants are to register at any JAMB Accredited Centre Closer to Their Location. All required information must be provided before they can be successfully registered.
- All interested applicants are advised to read and understand the instructions and guidelines (tips) on how to complete the on-line registration before visiting any CBT centre, you can know more about the jamb registration requirements here.
- All candidates should study the guidelines on admission before registration, this will give you, a deeper insight on how the admission works.
- Multiple registration are not allowed. All applying candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled (please, avoid multiply entries while registering for the cbt exercise).
- All applying candidates should note that their uploaded image or photograph will be embossed on their JAMB result slips and Original Jamb Admission Letters.
- All interested candidates should note that they can easily access the Board’s website on www.jamb.org.ng for registration using the registration scratch card.Please take note that Registration for the CBT examination can be done on the website at anytime within the specified registration period through any of the accredited and authorised CBT centres.
- All candidates are to take note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general book. The name of the general book is; “In Indepedence.”
If you need us to help you with more information at the right time about JAMB CBT Registration Form and Guide 2020/21, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
All interested applicants should be informed that there might be no extension of the date of registration.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 JAMB Form is Out, 2020/2021 JAMB Form is Out, Direct Entry Application Tips, How to Register for JAMB 2020, How to Register for JAMB 2021, JAMB, JAMB 2018 Registration Procedure, JAMB 2020 Registration Procedure, JAMB CBT Registration Form 2018/19, JAMB CBT Registration Form 2019/20, JAMB CBT Registration Form 2020/21, JAMB Form 2021, JAMB Registration Period, JAMB Requirements for Online Registration, JAMB UTME Examination Date and Venue, When Will JAMB 2019 Form be Out