JAMB Form Via Interswitch | How to Purchase 2017 JAMB UTME Form via Interswitch.
Interswitch Limited has been licensed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to provide ePINs for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
ePINs are now available at N5,500 each and can be purchased directly from www.jamb.org.ng and through any of the following Interswitch Quickteller channels:
- Quickteller website- quickteller.com
- Quickteller Mobile App,
- Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
- Quickteller USSD code (*322#)
- Quickteller-enabled ATM
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 1: Create Profile on the JAMB.org.ng website
Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales Form & UTME EXAM, then choose an Interswitch payment channel:
- Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
- Click ‘Quickteller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller. com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, Quickteller-enabled
ATMs or by simply dialing *322*1*04295701*Amount# to get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.
Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…
- Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
- Select “Pay Bills’
- Select “Others”
- Enter 04295701 as Payment code
- Enter Transaction ID
- Enter mobile number and Amount
ePIN sales close on 19th of April 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB Form Via Interswitch, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.