WAEC GCE Registration 2020/2021 – WAEC Begins Jan/Feb. External Registration.
WAEC GCE 2020 November/December form is out. The management of West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced that the registration for the 2020 private candidates, first series (January/February), will commence on October 15, 2019. This page will guide you on every update you need to know about WAEC GCE examination 2020.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries. … In a year, over three million candidates registered for the exams coordinated by WAEC.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2019 – First Series are hereby informed that the registration will commence on 15th October, 2019.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2020 – First Series will be an urban based examination. TWENTY FOUR (24) subjects would be available for the Examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the 2020 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
- Price of 2020 WAEC GCE Scratch Cards & Selling Points
- 2020 WAEC First Series GCE Registration Closing Date
- WAEC Syllabus
- WAEC Sample Questions and Scheme
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Tuesday, October 15, 2019 to Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
How to Apply for the 2020 WAEC GCE.
Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website –www.waecnigeria.org– to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct.
They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC GCE Registration 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Check WAEC GCE Registration Guide Here, GCE 2019/2020, GCE Form 2019, GCE Form 2019/2020, GCE Form 2020/2021, How Much is WAEC GCE form, How to Register WAEC GCE, WAEC, WAEC First Series External Registration Guide 2019, WAEC First Series External Registration Guide 2020, WAEC GCE 2019, WAEC GCE 2020, WAEC GCE Registration, WAEC Registration 2019, WAEC Registration 2020, When is GCE starting